Turnaround Time

Same bad experience with Tim Owens.Please be aware.

Here is my experience. Tim Owens looks to be a nice guy, likeable and honest, I trusted him the first time he showed up on my project. Because of this trust, I wasted 2 weeks of precious time (water keeps leaking) and $600 with no progress at all. Here are the key facts you should consider before you hire him to repair or replace your main water line.

It may apply to other projects too. 1. Tim doesn't know the water line from the meter to the house is private property and 811 won't mark it. For someone who claims to do 2 to 3 water line a week, this is a huge warning sign.

2. Tim doesn't know that water line can be buried more than 3 feet deep, and he does not have the tool for the job. He would hand dig only, after you both are tired he will then ask for payment and leave. He said the payment would apply towards the future payment but he will double his future estimates.

If you don't pay right away because nothing was done, he threatened to put a lien on your property.

Based on my experience, I don't think you should hire for any work.Please don't repeat my mistake.

Review about: Tim Owen Construction Water Supply Pipes Replacement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Tim Owen Construction?

Comments